Sociology of Law Department Lund University
August 30 - September 1, 2023
09:00 - 17:00
Time zone: Stockholm, GMT+02:00
Submission is Closed
Submission is open 1 November 2022 – 28 February 2023 14 March 2023
- Each session is allotted 75 minutes.
- Sessions will consist of 3-5 papers.
- 350 words max for abstract descriptions, excluding the title.
- Use clear and precise language.
- Individual abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Choose a title that clearly indicates the topic of research. This will play a major role in assigning your paper to a relevant panel.
- State the main point or argument of your paper.
- Please identify relevant max 5 keywords that most align with your paper topic.
Guidelines for Panel Proposals
- Each panelists must individually submit paper abstracts.
- Each panelists must indicate that they are part of a panel in the abstract portal by ticking the relevant box and including the proposed panel title in their submission.
- Panel proposals must include 3-5 papers.
- All submitters will be notified of decision by 21 March 2023.
- Early registration deadline: 10 April 2023.
- Late registration deadline: 10 June 2023.